Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More pre-prod


Planning!
Locations (due to transitions)
Schedule (actors) MW for writer's room

My idea of green screen a backlot outside a window. These will be for the interviews.

Matching/cheating rooms and locations concern. One of the toughest things with this film might be matching locations for the very simple reason that Ithaca is not very uniform and almost nothing is similar to another thing on campus. I think having the interviews break up sequences will be helpful and potentially hide it if we plan on shooting across campus.

In a perfect world there should only be five shoot days. I'm expecting this to turn into nine shoot days with maybe two reshoots. I expect the need for a reshoot for one of two reasons. The first, transitions might not work in post production. The second, is that sound might be a problem as well, knowing how difficult it can be. 

I also put a picture of what I believe a writing room should look like for our film in the group. 

I gave Charlie a great idea for printing out the posters for the writers rooms in a cheap way that it still effective. They final result of the prints would look like this and it would save probably about $10 per poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment