Wednesday, May 7, 2014

1st time Acting

I had to act as a PA that was getting arrested. This was both easy and difficult at the same time. I was dedicated to trying to do it over and over again, but I don't have that much skill when it comes to acting.  What I needed to focus on was hitting a mark, speaking clearly enough and making it a funny line or two. I was able to finally get it done, but it took a while. If you're not trained it is difficult to take direction and when there are more than two people telling you what to do it becomes more confusing. It also was painful since the handcuffs were on tight every single time.

I applaud everyone that was outside in the rain for those takes. Being inside for those takes was probably the only fun part about acting, but it needed to get done. What was the main take away today? Probably that I shouldn't act unless it's a last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment